
Beautiful Abbie. I can't believe that my oldest grandchild is now nine years old. These photos were taken the day after Brent and I arrived in Colorado. Brent, Steve and Kalli took Abbie and Landon skiing for the day. Unfortunately, Brent left the camera in the car so the photo below is the only one from the ski day.

I've been in Colorado for the past week, visiting with Mike, Erin, Abbie, Landon and Noah and Steve and Kalli. They are my seven great reasons to visit Colorado! Brent and I were here together for the first five days, but Brent had to head home yesterday. I'll be here for another few days.

Landon, the monkey, on the monkey bars! There's nothing this boy can't climb on, over or under!

I'm not sure when Brent snapped this photo, but it pretty much sums up how I feel about being with my kids and grandkids.

Papa with Noah and Abbie. Abbie is playing with my ipod and Noah is playing with Brent's ipad. Angry Birds, anyone?

This is such a familiar sight to me . . . Landon, on his knees on the coffe table playing with his favorite toys. This boy has such an imagination. Here, he and his dad are putting together his new Ninjago lego set.

An afternoon at the Denver aquarium with Uncle Steve and Aunt Kalli. I love aquariums.

Abbie managed to get to the aquarium without a coat (she left her coat at the birthday party her dad picked her up from, enroute to the aquarium) so she's wearing MY jacket. Kind of going for the bag lady look.

If you look closely you'll see three different kinds of rock fish in this salt water tank. So odd looking. I guess they think the same thing about me.

A "friendly" game of hearts. Hale, Hale the gang's all here! When I asked them to pose for a photo, I guess Steve took me VERY seriously. Sit down, Adonis.

Papa with his boys, waiting to eat out at the Black-Eyed Pea restaurant. This was the night before Brent had to fly back to Utah.

We whipped up a batch of primo sugar cookies and frosted them with cream cheese frosting. Mmmm. Gotta love sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles! Who doesn't love sprinkles?

Noah is excited to try the cookies. His amazing blue eyes are fairly sparkling with anticipation!

Mike is multi-tasking here. He's mixing family scripture study with cookie decorating. A dad's gotta do what a dad's gotta do.

Oh yeah . . . that's what I'm talkin' about.

Landon skipped the cookie and ate his frosting straight. Maybe you're on to something, here, Landon! Til next time.
2 comments:
YAY! A Post! I haven't even read it, but I'm so excited I thought I'd give you a shout out first! LOVE you. Now on to read. I may be back. Hugs and kisses and squeezes to all! :)
Okay, back... seriously-deliriously glad for the happy, Hale, and hearty vacation you guys are taking. Stay awhile - they love you! I know you're loving being there - miss those kids tons. Love to you all. N
Post a Comment