I'm encountering some technical difficulties but I'm going to give this another go. Where was I? Oh yes . . . I was extolling the virtues of the fall! One of our favorite family traditions is to go "leaf-peeping" up on the Alpine Loop. We take some kind of picnic supper and our cameras and away we go. It was beautiful this year, as always.
Annie couldn't come with us on the day that we Alpine Looped so Brent and I did a leaf-peeping expedition with her in Big Cottonwood Canyon up at Silver Lake. 




5 comments:
Mom, I love reading your blog! You are so cute and make me laugh! Looks like you all keeping busy, we are sooo jealous of "leaf peeping"! The weather here is still hot and the leaves are still green! We miss fall!
I think my soul is wedded to fall too, Mom. We'll miss you this week! Have fun with your family and enjoying Canadian Thanksgiving!
sandra,
my birthday season was awesome- thanks for taking me with you to gardener village it was so fun, and for the fun birthday dinner for annie, jordan and I. You're the best!
ps i love your post as always
you guys look so wonderful! I love the picture of you and Brent you look so beautiful! We miss you!
amazing pictures. i don't love fall best, and I love these. your birthday's coming!
Post a Comment