Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween in Minnesota With My Little Punkins!












How lucky can a Grandma be? Here I am in Minnesota waiting for Mike and Erin Hale family's baby number three to be born and I got to go trick or treating with Abbie and Landon! Oh yeah . . . I'm in grandchildren heaven! I got here on October 30th four hours late after missing my first plane while munching on a salad at the wrong gate. Sigh. They put me on standby for a flight that left four hours later and luckily some other schmuck was probably munching on a sandwich at the wrong gate and didn't show up so I got his/her spot. Anyway, I had so much fun carving pumpkins with Mike and Erin and kids and then I got to go trick or treating on an uncommonly warm, balmy Minneapolis Halloween night. Abbie and Landon (and their next door neighbor friends Alex and Isabelle) had an absolute ball and couldn't get from one house to the next fast enough. They gathered enough candy to choke a buffalo and then we came home and watched Disney's Halloween treat and Halloween Haunts.

3 comments:

Hale-O There said...

Abby's outfit is great and her eye make-up is chilling... Looks like a lot of fun (minus the flu)
I hope to have a nephew on your next post!!!!!!
miss ya here

Hale-O There said...

ps great choice on the hat

Laura said...

Sandra,
I didn't know you had a blog. Good work girl!!! I love the pics of the trick or treaters and a huge congrats on the new baby -- Noah! He's adorable. Tell Mike and Erin that we are so happy for them. Have a great time there!

Laura