
Sooo . . . back to my Minnesota trip. Erin had high hopes that as soon as I arrived, that the baby would just figure it was time to make his entrance but it didn't work out quite that way. Erin was pretty frustrated when she went for her appointment and found out that there was no dilation, no effacement, no nothing! We decided that instead of sitting around waiting, we were going to get out and have some fun. Luckily it was sunny and fairly warm outside so we took a trip to an apple orchard (complete with hayride, cider doughnuts, jumping from a stack of hay bales, face painting, and hot dogs).
Next, we decided to visit the zoo and saw lions and tigers (up close!) and bears, oh my! Landon was most excited about this giant popsicle. He didn't quite make it through the red part when his mother decided enough was enough. The part that he did eat took about 1/2 hour! 
Mike and I got out one afternoon and raked leaves. This was the second raking as Mike and Erin had already been out raking leaves before I arrived in Minneapolis. Landon thought it was great fun to have leaf fights with our neatly rakes piles.

Abbie helped me whip up a batch of primo chocolate chip cookies. She handled the mixer like a champ.




1 comment:
Great pics! I actually had not seen most of them. We were so glad you could be here too! We're extra glad that your coming back! Love you.
Erin
Post a Comment