Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Whole Fam Damily!

Today I had my entire family together for the first time in almost two years! Brent and I, five kids, four spouses, three grandkids and a partridge in a pear tree! Actually, it was a pigeon roosting above my front door, but that's another story! Life moved into warp speed after my last post . . . Easter, a two week visit from my parents (including a trip to Idaho Falls for a family wedding), days of yard work, a trip to Arizona to attend Kalli's college graduation followed by packing up Steve and Kalli's apartment and driving out to Boston with them (four days across eleven states) where they'll be attending MIT and Emerson, home again to pack up for Lake Powell, celebrating Steve's birthday today, and our Lake Powell vacation with the entire family starting tomorrow! Mike and Erin and the kids flew in today and we immediately made the whole tired bunch of them pose for a few family photos (actually dozens and dozens of photos). Here's a couple of the photos we took today. I'll see you when we get back from Powell.




5 comments:

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

OH! WOW! LOVE these Sandra. I'm up (first morning here in Utah) at 4:30, can you believe it, seeing these and drooling. What a fam! What beauties. Enjoy Powell, talk to you soon. Love, Nat

The Walkers said...

I posted pictures from the photo shoot too. Good to have you back on blogger mom. I missed ya.

Janel said...

You must have been in heaven with all your kids and grand kids with you. Love seeing these pics.

Hale-O There said...

what can I say... we have a hot family!

patti said...

Wow...a successful Sunday photo shoot!!! The stars must have been perfectly aligned. That's so amazing to see all of you together at the same time! All the pictures look gorgeous...great pictures of a great family.