One week later . . . spring has sprung! Happy Spring to you!






Welcome, spring! Stay around for awhile, okay?Also much better . . . no dishes in the sink . . . clean kitchen . . . aaahhh.

I feel much better. Got a little spring in my soul. Oh, and I'm waxing Steve in our new game of on-line Scrabble:) Thanks for letting me exorcise the winter out of my soul last week. I still miss Annie and my little dog, Calvin. In that order. How are you feeling today? I'd really like to know.




8 comments:
Sandra. I was worried about you after that last post. I'm glad that bra pulled you right back into shape! :) I am feeling happy in general, but not happy about going back to sit at a desk for 8 more long hours tomorrow. Those 8 hours feel like 24! Can't wait for Annie's next email!
Oh - your garden is looking beautiful! (and your kitchen too!) Your last post inspired me also to clean my kitchen. It was MUCh in need. And when it was done, i did feel better! :)
I'm feeling good today. I woke up thinking it was Monday again and that I had been completely gypped out of the whole weekend. I was pretty upset. Then I realized it was Wednesday, and wondered why it isn't Friday yet.
Dave is coming out here in a few days. He's taking a road trip with his brothers. How cool is that!
I hope Annie is doing well. Do you think you'll get another dog?
Oh yay, you DO have a post here - and bright and chipper and I hope reflecting all that you are these past few days. SUN! Ahhhh. Love these pics, Sandra, the yard art (porch statuary) included. Along with your spic and span kitchen I believe you should have beautiful music of some genre or other piping through your sound system and generally elevating all your feelings, every last nerve ending. If not, make it so! Peek at my blog again to know how I'm feeling - ibuprofen to the rescue. Off to Ron's, wish me luck. Love you so, can't wait to see you, Nat
Seeing your froggies peeking out from the flowers made me smile. Seeing the sun for several days in a row helps a lot too. Glad you are feeling happier.
Agreed. The sun was very much needed. Now, if we can just get the sun to stay for awhile. Glad you're feeling better. Girl's weekends can work wonders.
Being outdoors is one heck of a remedy for winter lag. Biking yesterday was awesome!!! You're yard looks fabulous and the tulipoosies are hot. Glad you had a couple days to be outside and enjoy your gorgeous yard!
I'm feeling great, but we've had Spring here for about a month now. In fact, I think the high is in the 70's today, oh and a lot of sunshine! Bwhahahah!
Sun does wonders...doesn't it? Love your pictures! I am glad your feeling better. I'm so glad spring is here, because I don't know what I would do with a 2 year old cooped up. It has saved me since kate's been born to have Brookie play outside. She's happier and so am I. Keep the post coming I love reading them. Love ya!
Post a Comment