Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So, what's the big news tonight . . . .

Chicago wins Stanley Cup, ends 49-year drought!
The Chicago Blackhawks may be a bunch of bullies, but they took it to Philadelphia to take the Stanley Cup tonight. Final shot on goal was kind of anti-climatic because you couldn't really see where the puck was going. Whatever . . . instant replay shows it going in, Blackhawks take the cup. Gotta love hockey.
There's been lots going on around here and I WILL get around to blogging some of it in the next few days. But right now, I'm going to bed. See you again soon.

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Really mom? You're posting about hockey? How about posting about more important things like how cute your granddaughter is?

Dana said...

I love hearing about what is going on in your life! Did Erin tell you that Annie is in a ward that her cousin lives in? Her cousin (on Marc's side) emailed me to get Erin's address so she could let her know. Sounded like she was doing well. Keep up the blogging!!