The snapdragons around the back of my house were just beautiful this year. I thought they earned a spot in the blog! This was my favorite flower when I was a little girl. My mom planted lots of them.
With my mom and dad in Idaho Falls in early May. We attended a family wedding there. Great trip.
With Steve and Kalli in Tucson at Kalli's graduation from the U of Arizona. She graduated in speech pathology/audiology. Kalli looked so pretty in her royal blue cap and gown.
Helping move Steve and Kalli to Boston. This is one of twelve "welcome to ____" signs that we passed in the four days that it took us to drive there. It was so interesting to watch the terrain change as we drove across the country.
Steve, celebrating his 29th birthday the day before we left for our family trip to Lake Powell. He had lots of help blowing out his candles this year!
A Lake Powell tradition . . . pedicures with lots of yummy colors of polish and little flowery decorations. If we're going to go barefoot all week, we want to put our best foot forward! 
Catching a ball game at Fenway Park in Boston the night before we flew back to Utah. The Red Sox shellacked the Toronto Bluejays. Fun evening.
Celebrating Brent's birthday/Father's Day. My niece, Erin, was visiting us from BYU Idaho. If you look carefully you can see where Brent cut his lip while shaving that morning. Ouch. I think this might be a sign of the ravages of encroaching old age because, after all, next year is the big six-0. 
After our Lake Powell vacation, Erin and the kids were able to stay on for a few days. Oh, the happiness of having grandchildren around! Nothin' like it. The kids love swimmin' in "Papa's pool" . . . kind of a daily splashfest.
Hey Erin, blow out those candles or call the fire department! This is the year that Erin turned thirty-one-derful!

After our Lake Powell vacation, Erin and the kids were able to stay on for a few days. Oh, the happiness of having grandchildren around! Nothin' like it. The kids love swimmin' in "Papa's pool" . . . kind of a daily splashfest.
Hey Erin, blow out those candles or call the fire department! This is the year that Erin turned thirty-one-derful!I'm paranoid that this blog is going to disappear so I'll end it here and post! Til next time!



7 comments:
Hey Sandra, that is always awful. To work on something for so long and have it disappear! The program should be saving it as you work on it though, if you go to edit posts and bring up a list of your posts it might be there and say "draft" if it wasn't posted. I hope it is... if not Josh would say it was eaten by moofies... little creature that lurk on the Internet and are responsible when thing go wrong and you can't explain why. Thank you again for dinner last week, everything was delicious. And the next day Evie kept "calling" Sand-wa on her cell phone and invite you over to hang out with her. I'd call that a unqualified success.
Sandra is it saved in your new posts? Click on edit post and check, usually blogger saves every few minutes. You probably already tried it, but if not it's worth the try. cute pics
Man!! i hate it when that happens. And it's always to the ones you spend so much time in. I'm so sorry! But these are lovely photos. Your snap dragons are so bright!! Great job! I love your garden. I told Brent you have a little piece of heaven at your house. We enjoyed our time with you guys so much on Saturday. thank you for such a fun and relaxing evening. Huck loved every minute too! We love you!
You nixed your blog-post? Sandra, aaargh! Like Rach said or is it Scotty, check it out. Yes. Probably there. I'm looking forward to your witticisms (all of them) when you recover. Your pictures ARE wonderful - how can you look so grand at our grand old age? Didn't look close for Brent's cut lip; hope you kissed it better. Especially liked the pic of you and Noah - send it! Can't click and take it off your blog. (Why is that? Whoever out there knows, please write me). Oh please send that picture Sandra. Thanks for "perusing" my blog and leaving comments. So extra-special nice to be thought of. I think of you often my friend and love you. N
I'm sorry your post disappeared. How frustrating. Remember how I'm sitting downstairs right now completely stir crazy!!!!!
Sandra,
I love your blog. Your family has grown into such an amazing group of adults!
How have I missed all these posts?! I love your blog...your writing reminds me a little of my moms which makes me love you a little more. Looks like all the Hales are happy, healthy, and tan. Must be summer. :)
Post a Comment