My great friend Natalie (who happens to be the mother of my daughter-in-law Erin) wrote me an original poem about frogs (more particularly, what would one call a group of frogs?). She titled it "For Sandra, who loves frogs". I LOVE this poem and would like to refer anyone who's checking out my blog to check out Natalie's blog. Just scroll down my list of people whose blogs I check regularly and click on Natalie and Kent. It's toadally delightful! Thanks Nat.
If you're looking for a great summer salad recipe to use some of the yummy produce that's so plentiful right now, scroll down through the recipes I have posted on the right. It's the Greek pasta salad and I think it's pretty yummy. I used some cherry tomatoes from my garden called Sunsugar tomatoes. I'd never planted this variety before so I didn't know that they're orange when they're ripe. I kept waiting for them to turn red and finally tried one to see what the heck was going on. They were the sweetest, tastiest little cherry tomatoes I've ever eaten. I made this Greek salad recipe up and I'm pretty proud of it if I do say so myself! If you try it and like it, let me know. If you don't like it, well . . . you have no taste! (Just kidding, kind of).
Bringin in the New Year with class
14 years ago



2 comments:
Ahh thanks. . . Hey, power on at Powell this week with Annie and friends. I know you're not even at home to get this for a while. Praying for you all for sure! Love, Nat
First off, Happy late Anniversary to you and Brent! I love reading your post on your anniversary. You are so good with words! You and Brent really are quite the pair!!!!! I so wish I could have seen you too! Love ya!
Post a Comment