
cute litte ME . . . the most adorable little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch!
Sorry about that Lucy . . . it won't happen again. Do me a favor and don't tell your dad that I put the "pumpkin patch family" photo in my blog. Since he put on his old pumpkin costume under strenuous protest, I just don't think he'd appreciate me posting the photo in my blog, you know what I mean? Shhhh.



2 comments:
Too right grandma. I am the world's cutest pumpkin. And my daddy is so so cute in his pumpkin costume too.
Ha ha..I love the pumpkin patch family! Happy birthday Aunt Sandra! You sure know how to celebrate your special day, week, month or season! I am glad you take full advantage of celebrating your birthday as long as possible. I need to do more of that:)! Your pumpkins look pretty AWESOME! Love, your favorite niece:)
Post a Comment