Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blast From the Past

Wanna see something cool and fairly insane? I was looking through Brent's picture files and found the following photos from a few summers ago when Brent took the boys to the World Cup in Germany(soccer). They went on this bungee jumping adventure where they rode a tram up a mountainside and then bungee jumped out of the tram about 480 feet above a beautiful lake. Crazy.
This is Steve taking the big dive. Whatever would anyone really want to do this for?
Scott's turn to take the big plunge. My stomach turns to water just looking at these photos!

And, of course, not to be outdone by his boys . . . here comes Brent! The guy adjusting Brent's bungee equipment miscalculated and Brent ended up plunging into the lake up to his waist. He broke an eardrum . . . he's lucky he didn't break his head.
Okay . . . one last shot to give you some perspective. That's actually a pretty big boat way down there waiting to pick up the intrepid bungee-ers. Yikes.

4 comments:

Steve and Kalli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve and Kalli said...

these pictures almost give me a heart attack when I look at them...

The Walkers said...

Yes, the male members of this family are insane. I'm glad that I was born with a little more sense. Oh, and the Christmas tree lights are seriously lame.

Baden Fox said...

Yikes! My husband won't even go on a roller coaster ride- and after looking at those pictures I don't think I mind so much! :) You have some pretty cute grandkids Sandra! That little Noah is darling!