Sunday, February 8, 2009

Brent's Cool New Toy!

Honestly, I can't remember the last time that Brent was this excited to get something new. Jordan found this helmet on some super-saver on-line shopping site. It's a skiing helmet (or whatever helmet) with earphones so he can listen to music while skiing AND it's also a bluetooth type phone. He's telling me that this is MY Valentine's gift to him this year even though I didn't even know about it until it arrived in the mail. I DON'T THINK SO, BRENT! It's your gift to you. I'm going to get you a tie with hearts on it or something romantic like that. After Brent modeled the helmet for us from several different angles he gave it to Laura to stuff under her shirt so that she could see her future. Not much else she's going to be able to do with a helmet this winter, eh?

3 comments:

Hale-O There said...

The helmet modeling was really funny. Where's the GQ pose? I still can't believe the bunjee jump! Our husbands are nuts!

Steve and Kalli said...

hilarious! I just got a helmet with headphones in it too... only we didn't know it had headphones until it got here! haha. We miss you guys!

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Laura, you better not look that cute when your 9 months pregnent, or I'll have to slap you. Remind me to email you the "egg" picture of me 4 days before I had Noah. It's BAD.