Is it just me or is there a difference between Christmas snow and mid-winter snow? I don't know . . . I'm looking out my office window at the snow drifting down from a washed out gray looking sky and thinking it just doesn't have the same magic as the snow that falls in December. I think my soul is starting to long for spring . . . renewed life. But . . . am I really ready to get out and start digging, pruning and planting again? Hmmm . . . .
Maybe if I was an avid snowboarder/skier (like a few people I know) I would see this differently. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder!



3 comments:
Well, if beauty is in the eye of the beholder this winter has definitely seemed more bleak. Maybe it's because I can't snowboard and I feel like vomiting all the time. Maybe. I say bring on the spring.
hey thats MY house!!! haha
oops this is shayla not sharman
Post a Comment